No allergy headlines in this Halloween podcast part 2, but we do have:
- listener calls in with 504 plan suggestion
- intro by Kyle from allergytranslation.com
- microphone snafu & why that would not happen if I had a sponsor for the show
- freaky trolls invade allergyware’s blog and I show my rear a little bit–sorry!
- send me your food allergy announcements, meetings, fundraisers, etc.
- giveaways courtesy allergykids.com
- enter the giveaway contest–double entries for calling in!
- Ria Sharon of checkmytag.com sends in a pdf newsletter for parents of classmates, re: food allergies
- do people who are allergic to cats think their allergic reactions define all allergic reactions?
- Why did somebody tell me about food allergies?
- How I blamed myself for my kid’s food allergies, and the books I’d read before having him and caring for him
- the genesis of allergyware.com Allergy Alert Gear
- Parenting a Child with Food Allergy blog
- tell the people you visit online that I sent ya, please!
- Advice to Susmitha in the Middle East about elimination diet
- The Dwyer’s Food allergy blog
- Karen Blue’s website about milk allergy
- Send in food allergy stuff for Thanksgiving show
- FAAN newsletter contents
- Recalls that come through the mail from FAAN will come to you via email much quicker, and you’ll get more information, on more products, as well.
- Support allergyware.com, tell your friends!
- Kate from katespot.com calls in about Halloween candy – tips for avoiding reactions
- Totally cute “tree nut and peanut free classroom” sign from the Food Allergy Initiative (free pdf dowload)
- Music this week from Kacey Jones (Apples Dipped in Candy) and Ensemble Variable (a taste of autumn). Listen to & buy their music here.
- I would love it if you subscribed to the show via iTunes or whatever your favorite listening source may be. Here is the new feedburner feed, for those of you who are “copy and paste” types, doing it yourself: http://feeds.feedburner.com/lmharmon/allergyware. Using that url lets me keep track of my stats.
- Realize, of course, I am totally jesting and I have total respect for both doctors and chefs:
Subscribe to RSS headline updates from: Me
Powered by FeedBurner